A320 Senior Cabin Crew – Tallinn
Nordic Aviation Group is expanding its fleet to include the Airbus A320. To support this expansion, we are looking for Senior Cabin Crew Members to join the base in Tallinn, Estonia.
- No criminal records
- Correctness and punctuality
- Flexible, initiative and open-minded
- Good diction and communication skills
- Passionate for delivering excellent service
- A positive attitude, kindness and empathy
- Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility
- Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
- Good physical health
- Well-groomed appearance
- Valid EU/EEA/Swiss passport
- Valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of other European languages is
considered an asset
- Previous Cabin Crew A320 experience and
Cabin Trainer background are beneficial .
- Cabin Crew training
- Travel Insurance during duty
- Exciting and responsible job in a fast-developing company
- Worldwide interline tickets
- Career opportunities within the Group
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field.
If you want to fly to the new heights in the aviation industry and support our rapid expansion,
come and join our team!