A320 Type-Rated Captains – TRE/TRI
PAS Aviation Group, on behalf of its client Nordic Aviation Group, is recruiting type-rated A320 Captains – TRE/TRI in Europe
The Nordic Aviation Group (Nordica and Xfly) is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines, it has recently expanded its fleet to include the Airbus 320 and now needs support in the ‘Entry-Into-Service’ phase.
- Valid A320 type-rating
- Valid TRE/TRI qualification
- EASA Licence
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Language Proficiency minimum Level 4
- EU/EEA Passport
- Total time minimum 3000 hours
- PIC time minimum 500 hours on type
- Minimum 1000 hours on type
- Experience of operating in Scandinavia and the Baltic regions
Please note, due to the high number of applications expected, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Candidates must pass the internal pre-employment background check.