ATR 72-600 Type-Rated Captains – TKU, Finland
PAS Aviation Group, on behalf of its client Xfly, is recruiting type-rated ATR72-600 Captains, based in Turku, Finland, as part of an ongoing recruitment drive. Positions are full time, permanent and non-commuting (no relocation package). Applicants must have the right to live and work in the EU. Employment contracts are subject to Finnish law.
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with major European airlines and is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR 72-600 aircraft for long term ACMI operations.
- Valid ATR 72-600 type-rating
- EASA Licence
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Language Proficiency minimum Level 4
- EU/EEA Passport
- Total time minimum 3000 hours
- Total PIC time multi-engine 1000 hours
- Minimum 500 hours PIC time on type
- Right to live and work in the EU
Please note, due to the high number of applications expected, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Candidates must pass the internal pre-employment background check.