A320 Cabin Crew – HAM, Germany
PAS Aviation Group, on behalf of its client Nordic Aviation Group, to support its expansion, is looking for A320 Cabin Crew for Hamburg base, Germany. Applicants must have the right to live and work in the EU.
The Nordic Aviation Group (Nordica and Xfly) is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines, it has recently expanded its fleet to include the Airbus 320.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Completed secondary education
- No tattoos/piercings visible while in uniform
- Minimum arm reach 2 meters
- Valid EU/FFA/Swiss passport
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Excellent general health and physically fit, ability to swim unassisted
- No criminal records
- Flexible, open-minded personality, good communication skills
- A positive attitude, kindness, and empathy
- Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility, as well as punctuality
- Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
The Airline Offers:
• Cabin Crew training
• Travel insurance during duty
• Career opportunities within the Group
• Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
• An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
• Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
Take your chance today and apply to become a Cabin Crew Member with Nordica. Your first flight is about to take off very soon!