Cabin Crew – ARN, Sweden
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for new service-orientated and enthusiastic people to join its dynamic and diverse team of Cabin Crew Members in Stockholm Arlanda (ARN). No previous experience required. Applicants must have the right to live and work in the EU.
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Maximum height 180cm
• Completed secondary education
• No tattoos/piercings visible while in uniform
• Valid EU/EEA/Swiss passport. Right to live and work in the EU.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and fluent in at least one Scandinavian language
• Excellent general health and physically fit, ability to swim unassisted
• No criminal records
• Flexible, open-minded personality, good communication skills
• A positive attitude. kindness, and empathy
• Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility as well as punctuality
• Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
• Cabin Crew training
• Travel insurance during duty
• Career opportunities within the Group
• Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
• An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
• Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
Take your chance today and apply to become a Cabin Crew Member with Xfly. Your first flight is about to take off very soon!