CRJ 200 type-rated Captains – Norway
PAS Aviation Group, on behalf of its client West Atlantic, is recruiting type-rated CRJ 200 Captains to be based in Tromsø. Positions are full time and non-commuting (no relocation package). Oslo base may also be considered.
- Valid EASA Air Transport Pilot Licence
- Valid type-rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Language Proficiency minimum Level 4
- Total of 3500 hours
- Minimum of 1500 hours must have been on turbine multi-engine or 700 hours on jet aircraft, on MCC CS 25 aeroplanes
- Minimum 1000 hours PIC time on turboprop aircraft or 500 hours PIC time on jet aircraft, in commercial air transport
- Experience of operating in Scandinavia, particularly Norway
Please note, due to the high number of applications expected, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates who fully meet the requirements.
Candidates must pass the internal pre-employment background check.