Luxair Captains – Boeing 737-700/800 – Type Rated
PAS Aviation Group, on behalf of its new client Luxair, is recruiting type-rated Boeing 737-700/800 Captains, based in Luxembourg, as part of an ongoing recruitment drive.
Positions are on a fixed-term basis until October 2024 at the earliest. Applicants must have the right to live and work in the EU.
- Sign on bonus or housing allowance (depending on residence status)
- Stable roster published latest on the 18th of each month for the following month
- 10 days OFF per month of which 4 are consecutive
- Return to home base for the majority of evenings (exemption for only a few destinations)- thus good work life balance
- Pro-rated 31 Vacation days
- Free Uniform
- Staff travel benefits for employee and two additional beneficiaries as of day 1
- Free Parking during Duty
- Part-FCL (European) ATPL licence
- Current Type Rating Boeing 737
- At least 4000 hours flying with an airline under EASA OPS
- At least 500 hours on type and previous captain experience
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Very good command of the English language, ELP 4 or higher
- Command of Luxembourgish, French or German would be a distinct advantage
- European Union (EU)/European Free Trade Association (EFTA) national
- Height between 157 and 193 cm.
Please note, due to the high number of applications expected, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Candidates must pass the internal pre-employment background check.