Non type-rated Captains – A320 – TLL, Estonia
PAS Aviation Group, on behalf of its client Nordic Aviation Group, is recruiting non type-rated Captains for A320 fleet to be based in Tallinn, Estonia. Positions are full time, permanent and non-commuting (no relocation package). Applicants must be resident in the Baltic states or Scandinavia at the time of application. Training Fees Agreement applicable.
The Nordic Aviation Group (Nordica and Xfly) is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines, it has recently expanded its fleet to include the Airbus 320.
- EASA Licence
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Language Proficiency minimum Level 4
- EU/EEA Passport
- Total time minimum 4000 hours
- PIC time minimum 3000 hours on aircraft with MTOW >20,000kgs
- Experience of operating in Scandinavia and the Baltic regions
- Resident in the Baltic states or Scandinavia at time of application
Please note, due to the high number of applications expected, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Candidates must pass the internal pre-employment background check.