Non type-rated Captains – CRJ 700/900 – TLL, Estonia
PAS Aviation Group, on behalf of its client Xfly, is recruiting non type-rated Captains for CRJ 700/900 fleet, based in Tallinn, Estonia, as part of an ongoing recruitment drive. Positions are full time, permanent and non-commuting (no relocation package). Applicants must be resident in the Baltic states or Scandinavia at the time of application. Training Fees Agreement applicable.
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with major European airlines and is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ 700/900 and ATR 72-600 aircraft for long term ACMI operations.
- EASA Licence
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Language Proficiency minimum Level 4
- EU/EEA Passport
- Total time minimum 4000 hours
- PIC time minimum 3000 hours on aircraft with MTOW >20,000kgs
- Experience of operating in Scandinavia and the Baltic regions
- Resident in the Baltic states or Scandinavia at the time of application
Please note, due to the high number of applications expected, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Candidates must pass the internal pre-employment background check.