As Flybe continues to grow in the Nordic Countries, PAS Aviation is happy to recruit more Junior Cabin Crew Members at Stockholm Arlanda base.
Flybe is Europe’s largest regional airline and operates 5 ATR 72 aircraft on behalf of SAS out of Stockholm.
- Do you like meeting different people from different cultures and backgrounds?
- Do you want to work in a fast paced and exciting environment?
- Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service?
- Are you hard working and despite a long day still find the time to smile and help others?
- Last but not least, are you interested in a competitive salary, attractive working conditions and a long term contract?
If so, why not consider a role as Junior Cabin Crew with us?
- An upper secondary qualification
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Fluent Swedish or speak at least one Scandinavian language fluently, very good knowledge of English both written and conversational
- Your weight must be in proportion to your height to enable you to wear the standard cabin crew safety harness
- No tattoos/piercings that would be visible whilst wearing the uniform except earrings in the lower lobe for females
- Height between 158 cm and 188 cm
- Pass government health requirements and vision requirements of 0.7, with or without correction
- Swim a minimum of 250 meters
- Submit certificate of registry (from police authorities) without remark
- Applicants will either need to be in possession of a full, valid EU passport with no restrictions or for non EU passport holders, a valid work permit/visa which allows entry to all European destinations including United Kingdom.
- You must live, or be willing to relocate, within 60 minutes travelling distance of Stockholm Arlanda airport prior to the date of commencement of employment
Salary: According to Swedish Collective Agreement.
Production allowance per block hour, travel allowance, overtime allowance etc. are added.
Please note: Only applications that meet the requirements will be considered and replied to.
Sparked your interest?
Please apply here and upload your application including your English CV and passport copy.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
September 04, 2018
PAS Aviation International OÜ now open to business
September 04, 2018
PAS Aviation Europe GmbH now open to business