ATR 72-600 type-rated Captains – ARN
PAS Aviation Group, on behalf of its client Xfly, is recruiting type-rated ATR72-600 Captains, based in Stockholm Arlanda, Sweden, as part of an ongoing recruitment drive. Positions are full time, permanent and non-commuting (no relocation package). Employment contracts are subject to Swedish law.
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with major European airlines and is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700/900 and ATR72-600 aircraft for long term ACMI operations.
- Valid ATR 72-600 type-rating
- EASA Licence
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Language Proficiency minimum Level 4
- EU/EEA Passport
- Total time minimum 3000 hours
- PIC time minimum 500 hours on type
- Minimum 1000 hours on type
- Experience of operating in Scandinavia and the Baltic regions
Please note, due to the high number of applications expected, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Candidates must pass the internal pre-employment background check.